|author||Vincent Sanders <email@example.com>||2010-01-09 00:11:35 +0000|
|committer||Vincent Sanders <firstname.lastname@example.org>||2010-01-09 00:11:35 +0000|
strip legacy plotter interface
cleanup line plotting interface move plotter interface structs to apropriate header svn path=/trunk/libnsfb/; revision=9798
Diffstat (limited to 'include/libnsfb.h')
1 files changed, 0 insertions, 15 deletions
diff --git a/include/libnsfb.h b/include/libnsfb.h
index 41490ad..8174350 100644
@@ -15,21 +15,6 @@
typedef struct nsfb_cursor_s nsfb_cursor_t;
typedef struct nsfb_s nsfb_t;
-/** representation of a colour.
- * The colour value comprises of four components arranged in the order ABGR:
- * bits 24-31 are the alpha value and represent the opacity. 0 is
- * transparent i.e. there would be no change in the target surface if
- * this colour were to be used and 0xFF is opaque.
- * bits 16-23 are the Blue component of the colour.
- * bits 8-15 are the Green component of the colour.
- * bits 0-7 are the Red component of the colour.
-typedef uint32_t nsfb_colour_t;
typedef struct nsfb_event_s nsfb_event_t;
/** co-ordinate for plotting operations */