|author||Daniel Silverstone <firstname.lastname@example.org>||2019-08-02 21:38:22 +0100|
|committer||Daniel Silverstone <email@example.com>||2019-08-02 21:39:09 +0100|
Signed-off-by: Daniel Silverstone <firstname.lastname@example.org>
1 files changed, 19 insertions, 1 deletions
diff --git a/developer-weekend/aug-2019.mdwn b/developer-weekend/aug-2019.mdwn
index 5974785..45c1a2d 100644
@@ -61,7 +61,10 @@ Michael
* Worked with Daniel on fixing NULL node hover crash on page with all content set to `visibility: hidden`.
* Much plotting and planning of libnslayout's text layout, with Daniel.
* Looked at browser window scale stuff with Vince and moved the scale handling for invalidate to the core, and updated the GTK front end.
-* Checked what's going on with Duktape, and there's a new release we should upgrade to.
+* Setting up of frameworks for new libparagraph stuff.
+* Updated duktape
+* Made local-history bitmaps scale with DPI
+* Made iframe test on <https://test.netsurf-browser.org/html/iframe.html>
@@ -70,12 +73,27 @@ Daniel
* Worked with Michael planning text layout
* Acquired a polyfill for `Array.from()` and fixed `consoleFormatter`.
* Fixed a typo (`BUTTOM`)
+* Made it so that cURL fetches will abort early if possible
+* Updated stacktrace handling to new duktape
+* Added cookie setting support
+* Wrote reload support into monkey driver/farmer
+* Added a cookie test using JS and a new cookies CGI
+* Various cleanups with `fetch_fdset()` vs `schedule_run()`
+* Added extra diagnostics during monkeyfarmer shutdown
+* Fixed the oldest bug! (Added scroll-visible to local history and added key
+* Did similarly to treeview (scroll-visible)
* Restored OpenBSD to functionality in the CI
* Splitting up of `browser.c`
+* Removed `scale` from `_invalidate`.
+* Removed scaling from `get_dimensions`.
+* Re-fixed Haiku worker in CI.
+* Cleared out leftover junk builds from the CI carrier.
+* Continued the `scale`ectomy in `browser_window_mouse_click()`
Statement of work