|author||Daniel Silverstone <firstname.lastname@example.org>||2019-02-17 10:46:11 +0000|
|committer||Daniel Silverstone <email@example.com>||2019-02-17 10:46:11 +0000|
Updates for the weekend
1 files changed, 20 insertions, 4 deletions
diff --git a/developer-weekend/feb-2019.mdwn b/developer-weekend/feb-2019.mdwn
index b261aad..add9186 100644
@@ -1,6 +1,6 @@
[[!meta title="Developer Weekend (February 2019)"]]
[[!meta author="Daniel Silverstone"]]
-[[!meta date="2019-02-16 10:00:00"]]
+[[!meta date="2019-02-17 10:00:00"]]
@@ -33,6 +33,9 @@ Within the fortnight we will:
* Daniel to sort wapcaplet dodginess with modern libcs/compilers.
* Do the SoW from November
* Attempt to correct the sanitize situation with libdom. Failing that, disable
@@ -40,14 +43,26 @@ Topics
* Bug Triage
* Figure out why master branch packaging jobs are failing
* Review framebuffer's feature set and decide on a battle plan
-* Review Lars statement on netsurf and the ick project
+* Review Lars statement on netsurf and the ick project
+* Daniel to write a CGI which reports everything about how it's called
+* Vince can then look at [[!bug 2595]] (submission missing button)
+* Vince can then look at [[!bug 2558]] (text area truncation)
+* Daniel will tone down dukky debug regarding odd stack trace reports
+* Vince will do [[!bug 2617]] (LCC support in build system)
+* Michael to update the svgtiny parser bug with why it's hard and thus why
+ we are deferring it short-term.
+* Michael will look through his assigned bugs.
+We all had a chat about Lars' statement on NetSurf and Ick - with a minor
+alteration we agreed to allow Lars to publish.
@@ -84,6 +99,7 @@ Daniel
* Issued certificate for test.netsurf-browser.org
* Wrote `monkey-see-monkey-do` and associated index CGI in the tests
* Wrote an `image.cgi` which Michael might be able to use.
+* Wrote an `env.cgi` for Vince to use.