|author||Michael Drake <email@example.com>||2017-09-10 10:03:26 +0100|
|committer||Michael Drake <firstname.lastname@example.org>||2017-09-10 10:03:26 +0100|
Update developer weekend with my progress.
Diffstat (limited to 'developer-weekend')
1 files changed, 11 insertions, 0 deletions
diff --git a/developer-weekend/sep-2017.mdwn b/developer-weekend/sep-2017.mdwn
index 61403c0..88d833a 100644
@@ -26,6 +26,10 @@ Topics
* Vince fixed a whole pile of horrible compile problems with nslog on atari etc.
* Daniel fixed the test suite to work with the new logging options
* Triage of bug tracker to generate further topics for Saturday
+ * Michael found a couple of 10+ year old feature requests assigned to him, and decided
+ it was time to implement them, so he got started on:
+ * [`#1949` Search option for hotlist](http://bugs.netsurf-browser.org/mantis/view.php?id=1949)
+ * [`#1954` No way to search global history](http://bugs.netsurf-browser.org/mantis/view.php?id=1954)
* Daniel fixed [`#2549`](http://bugs.netsurf-browser.org/mantis/view.php?id=2549)
* Daniel reviewed [`#2537`](http://bugs.netsurf-browser.org/mantis/view.php?id=2537)
and decided that it wasn't worth trying to fix now. It's reported against
@@ -210,6 +214,13 @@ Daniel suggests:
Since we have fragment handling already (and navigating to a fragment will mean
that the `last_offset` is zero) we will continue to function with fragments.
+* Michael found and fixed a GTK core window issue where modifier keys were not
+ getting passed with mouse clicks (release), only with press. This prevented
+ Hotlist/Bookmarks entry editing.