|author||Vincent Sanders <email@example.com>||2017-02-14 10:06:59 +0000|
|committer||Vincent Sanders <firstname.lastname@example.org>||2017-02-14 10:06:59 +0000|
move release files into a separate directory
Diffstat (limited to 'netsurf_3.5.mdwn')
1 files changed, 0 insertions, 88 deletions
diff --git a/netsurf_3.5.mdwn b/netsurf_3.5.mdwn
deleted file mode 100644
@@ -1,88 +0,0 @@
-[[!meta title="NetSurf 3.5"]]
-[[!toc]] This page lists the main
-goals for NetSurf 3.5.
-ensure no library updates please, this is a fixup release because 3.4 is
-a bit of a lemon
-- <s>it's probably worth checking if the root certificates need an
-- check library is noisy if missing
-- need to fix build without libutf8proc
-- fix build without libcurl (for local only and non standard http
-- need to go on a docs rampage as everything is a bit out of date or
- missing references
-- <s>themes integration causes segfault at start with installed
- versions due to resource changes</s>
- - gutted GTK application themes, now rely on GTK theming --vince
-- openBSD report issues with tests?
-### RISC OS
-- <s>system etc. merges have bad dates - master branch has a script to
- fix this on install - verify results are ok</s>
- - Done: I asked Dave Higton to verify this, and all was well.
-- bundled resource updates
-- any critical bugs?
-- <s>3.4 shipped broken</s>
- - needs pile of fixes already applied to HEAD
-- <s>New compiler, needs testing and checking new binaries are
- - have all the libraries been re-built with the new toolchain?
- - Yes. --tlsa
- - chrisy assures us it is all good --vince
-- <s>should we be doing something with os3 release yet?</s>
- - probably not, it's still beta quality
-- need to sort out binary stripping.
-- <s>nasty crashes on redraw due to unexpected core locking</s>
-- <s>the Windows version has never worked on Windows 10 . nasty issues
- in font splitting
- <http://bugs.netsurf-browser.org/mantis/view.php?id=2445> </s>
- - This front end has never been a release candidate. I suggest we
- don't expend effort on this for 3.5 unless a Windows maintainer
- steps up. --tlsa
- - mostly work again so possible preview release candidate
-- completely non functional - crashes badly
-- Linux framebuffer surface input still broken
-- no feedback on if either version build properly on CI