|author||Michael Drake <firstname.lastname@example.org>||2012-10-02 14:16:39 +0100|
|committer||Michael Drake <email@example.com>||2012-10-02 14:16:39 +0100|
Import RISC OS distribution stuff. (3rd party modules, etc.)
Diffstat (limited to '!NetSurf/ReadMe')
1 files changed, 0 insertions, 61 deletions
diff --git a/!NetSurf/ReadMe b/!NetSurf/ReadMe
deleted file mode 100644
@@ -1,61 +0,0 @@
-This is a development build of NetSurf, an open source web browser.
-The latest version of NetSurf is available from:
-Installation is a three step process:
- 1. Use the Boot Merge facility provided by Configure to merge
- the supplied !Boot directory with the one on your system.
- If there is no !Boot merge facility on your system, simply
- drag the supplied !Boot over your existing boot structure.
- 2. Use the System Merge facility provided by Configure to merge
- the supplied !System directory with the one on your system.
- 3. Drag the !NetSurf application directory to a place on your
- hard disc.
-Double click on !NetSurf in your chosen location to launch NetSurf.
-Note NetSurf requires WindowManager 3.80 or later. This comes
- with RISC OS 4 and above. RISC OS 3 users should install
- the Universal Boot Sequence from:
-Note RISC OS 3.1 and earlier are not supported.
-NetSurf is provided under the GPL, as well as several other licences
-for different components it uses. Visit NetSurf's about:licence URL
-The !Boot and !System directories contain items provided produced
-by third parties. Their licences are provided in the 3rd Party