|author||François Revel <email@example.com>||2011-05-16 19:28:40 +0000|
|committer||François Revel <firstname.lastname@example.org>||2011-05-16 19:28:40 +0000|
Revert r12412, the doi: URI scheme hasn't been kept around it seems, even ACM doesn't use it. And kyllikki was jumping on his seat anyway... It's still in the svn history if needed. I have some stuff for view-source: and man: but I'm not use they would be appreciated either :-D
svn path=/trunk/netsurf/; revision=12414
Diffstat (limited to 'content/fetchers/doi.h')
1 files changed, 0 insertions, 38 deletions
diff --git a/content/fetchers/doi.h b/content/fetchers/doi.h
deleted file mode 100644
@@ -1,38 +0,0 @@
- * Copyright 2011 François Revol <email@example.com>
- * This file is part of NetSurf.
- * NetSurf is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify
- * it under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by
- * the Free Software Foundation; version 2 of the License.
- * NetSurf is distributed in the hope that it will be useful,
- * but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of
- * MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the
- * GNU General Public License for more details.
- * You should have received a copy of the GNU General Public License
- * along with this program. If not, see <http://www.gnu.org/licenses/>.
- * doi: URL method handler.
- * The doi fetcher is intended to provide a redirection of doi URLs
- * to the canonical doi website accessible via HTTP.
- * cf. http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-paskin-doi-uri
- * Register the resource scheme.
- * should only be called from the fetch initialise