blob: 4bc64d6e3b6852058d19ebeec3e0615a02d892da (plain
* This file is part of NetSurf, http://netsurf.sourceforge.net/
* Licensed under the GNU General Public License,
* Copyright 2003 James Bursa <email@example.com>
* The cache contains a content structure for each url. If a structure is not
* in state CONTENT_STATUS_DONE, then loading and converting must be actively
* in progress, so that when a not done content is retrieved no action needs
* to be taken to load it.
* Each content in the cache is either freeable or not freeable. If an entry
* is freeable, the cache may destroy it through content_destroy at any time.
* cache_get attempts to retrieve an url from the cache, returning the
* content and setting it to not freeable on success, and returning 0 on
* cache_put adds a content to the cache, setting it to not freeable.
* cache_freeable sets the content to freeable.
* cache_destroy informs the cache that a content is about to be destroyed,
* and must be removed from the cache. This should be called when an error
* occurs when loading an url and the content is destroyed. The content must
* be non freeable.
struct content * cache_get(const char * const url);
void cache_put(struct content * content);
void cache_freeable(struct content * content);
void cache_destroy(struct content * content);