blob: 79d8e37c453425d69d32f82ab3e97b229d863224 (plain
* Copyright 2011 Vincent Sanders <firstname.lastname@example.org>
* This file is part of NetSurf.
* NetSurf is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify
* it under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by
* the Free Software Foundation; version 2 of the License.
* NetSurf is distributed in the hope that it will be useful,
* but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of
* MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the
* GNU General Public License for more details.
* You should have received a copy of the GNU General Public License
* along with this program. If not, see <http://www.gnu.org/licenses/>.
* resource: URL method handler.
* The resource fetcher is intended to provide a flat uniform URL
* space for browser local resources referenced by URL. Using this
* scheme each frontend is only required to provide a single entry
* point to locate resources which can be accessed by the standard URL
* type scheme.
* Register the resource scheme.
* should only be called from the fetch initialise