blob: 114d557cfb1f60b0cf179697655d60c197b81809 (plain
* Copyright 2017 Chris Young <email@example.com>
* This file is part of NetSurf, http://www.netsurf-browser.org/
* NetSurf is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify
* it under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by
* the Free Software Foundation; version 2 of the License.
* NetSurf is distributed in the hope that it will be useful,
* but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of
* MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the
* GNU General Public License for more details.
* You should have received a copy of the GNU General Public License
* along with this program. If not, see <http://www.gnu.org/licenses/>.
* Prompt the user to verify a certificate with issues.
* \param url The URL being verified.
* \param certs The certificate to be verified
* \param num The number of certificates to be verified.
* \param cb Callback upon user decision.
* \param cbpw Context pointer passed to cb
* \return NSERROR_OK or error code if prompt creation failed.
nserror ami_cert_verify(struct nsurl *url,
const struct cert_chain *chain,
nserror (*cb)(bool proceed, void *pw), void *cbpw);