blob: 5e9e3186bdbb156936210723293aae745e824afa (plain
* Copyright 2008 Daniel Silverstone <firstname.lastname@example.org>
* This file is part of NetSurf, http://www.netsurf-browser.org/
* NetSurf is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify
* it under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by
* the Free Software Foundation; version 2 of the License.
* NetSurf is distributed in the hope that it will be useful,
* but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of
* MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the
* GNU General Public License for more details.
* You should have received a copy of the GNU General Public License
* along with this program. If not, see <http://www.gnu.org/licenses/>.
extern char **respaths;
/** Create an array of valid paths to search for resources.
* The idea is that all the complex path computation to find resources
* is performed here, once, rather than every time a resource is
* searched for.
char **fb_init_resource_path(const char *resource_path);
#endif /* NETSURF_FB_FINDFILE_H */